I led teams to deliver design and implementation of enterprise solutions that have been successfully completed for key clients, leading to outstanding results. I specialized in helping clients achieve significant business results utilizing open source technologies implemented around strong principles of SOA and Open Hybrid Cloud Technologies.
Whether it's creating internal cloud offerings, leveraging public cloud resources, and/or determining how cloud technologies fit with existing mandates, I used Red Hat's enterprise-grade open source technologies to deliver products in a faster and more robust fashion. I strive to change the relationship between large enterprise IT departments and their respective business units. By enabling IT departments to deliver more value faster to the business, I work to fundamentally changing the way that IT is consumed and used for innovation.
- Lead technical architect and project manager for Red Hat (15 person team) on a internal Cloud platform project for a large Australian telecommunications company (September 2012 – December 2013) Solution includes: JBoss EAP, JBoss Fuse, MRG-M, EDS, and BRMS
- Lead technical architect and project manager for a migration (8 person team) of 200+ applications from Oracle Weblogic and IBM Websphere to JBoss EAP for large American telecommunications company.
- Lead architect and subject matter expert for a large re-hosting and migration project for one of the largest financial services companies in America. Provided high level support including making best-practice recommendations, creating automation scripts, and provisioning new enterprise environments.
- Served as an application server architect for the migration of one of the largest e-commerce retailers in the nation.
- Provided enterprise tuning, deployment and monitoring best practices for multiple clients. Supercharged development and deployment while mentoring clients.